domingo, 8 de noviembre de 2015

Life is Beautiful. LO for Paper Crafting World.com

Hello ladies! Today my project is a LO, I worked with a cut file for a tag, which is essentially a card. This is my project:
My file is "label lattice" (can be found directly by clicking here). And if you open and download, there the following formats:

 When you open the file in the program "Studio design" of my Cameo, looks like this:
 

 And the great advantage is that I can separate each of the forms, so I do not have a single cut, I have many cuts, which can be resized and combined as desired.

 I increases the size of each form and this is the tag or window, after accommodate three layers one over another. I also inked each other ways to give a custom color to my work.

 Of course I like to do this, and my hands are stained in the end, so be careful to wash before returning to play my cuts, but it is always fun.

 I used beads as accents and beading to decorate my flowers and my window, which added a special touch to my work. I loved the final result: A LO with a picture that I love, I could show off my beautiful scrapbook paper, and could also decorate with a beautiful design that blends seamlessly and size is correct.
 

 And let me remind you it's a new month and PCW is a new challenge, they can click on the picture and find all details to participatr. Do not forget to add your project to inlinks
http://papercraftingworld.blogspot.mx/2015/11/november-challenge.html

 Do not forget to visit the shop to see the discounts and current news

http://papercraftingworld.com/

 I hope you like my LO and small tips that I shared. Until next time!













2 comentarios:

  1. Qué bonitos cortes comadrita... me gusta cómo te quedó todo puesto en un Lo!!! Besito a Laurita también ;)

    ResponderEliminar
  2. Is so cute! I love the file you use, and of course with a lot of flowers, =)

    ResponderEliminar

Tus comentarios son muy importantes para mi. Gracias por tu tiempo.